Low-Noise Condenser Microphone
Artists and musicians are raving about the MXL V87, a low-noise, big body condenser microphone designed for the most critical recording applications. Engineered with a FET preamp and transformer-balanced output, the V87 provides extremely high levels of tone quality. This moderately priced mic provides a punchy midrange, full low-end and offers immaculate audio quality for both vocal and instrument performances.
- Solid-state mic that breathes warmth into vocals
- Outstanding mix of smoothness and clarity
- Very low proximity effect—great for up-close recording
- Excellent for acoustic guitars and pianos
- Great for recording R&B, pop and rock